Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Friday!

TGIF!

And I have my doggie here at work today, which makes me very, very happy. Funny how relaxing having an animal is. If I could only bring her every day.

In other random-Friday-non-important news...I'd really appreciate if my knee could heal immediately. Next week I leave for a backpacking trip with my dad, and it would be really beneficial to the trip if I wasn't stuck 20 miles in the middle-of-f-ing-nowhere with a debilitating knee problem.

Oh, and that triathlon? Would be really awesome to run if my knee didn't feel like it should be cut off every time I run over a mile!

However, this low-impact exercise thing has apparently been great for the body. I don't know why in the heck it works, but working out with the knee problem puts me much closer to my goal weight. So - I'll try not to complain about that...and just would like it fixed sometime in the future so that I can do the activities I love to do.

Also, I drive a lot. And I'm getting tired in the car. I'd love some keep-you-awake suggestions for the car. Maybe some killer book on mp3? I've listened to some, and it's great for some books, and not so great for others. I can't quite figure out why - tone of the reader, content, or what...but some are just a lot better than others. Have a great playlist? An in-the-car stretching routine that you can do while you drive? Help me out please. :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It's only relaxing to bring your dog to work, if your dog is relaxing... Sophie would drive me crazy. Chopper or Brody would be okay, but Sophie... She'd be all up in EVERYBODY'S shit!