Friday, May 30, 2008

Most Inspirational

I’d say that it changed my life, but I haven’t done anything yet to back up that fact. So it will have to suffice to say that it has changed my perspective on life.

http://www.threecupsoftea.com/Intro.php

You should definitely read it yourself because any commentary I write will not do it justice. It will give you a new perspective on education, gender roles, poverty, conflict, and war.

Whoa, that just made it sound depressing. It's not.

Let me rephrase. It will give you hope in humanity. It makes peace seem like a reality instead of an ideal. It is only depressing that governments around the world don't seem to embrace this concept as effectively as individuals like the author. Maybe it helps that I heard him speak the other evening, but I still think the book will speak for itself.

So, please. Go read. If not for you, for the children around the world that don’t have the opportunity to even learn to.

No comments: